The following USB-Video-Grabber are getting obsoleted due to OS ever updating. However we collected the download link for easier back-up.
1. AVC05 / AVC08 - USB-Video-Grabber for Windows 10 & macOS 10.11 Remarks: AVC05 & AVC08 does not support macOS any more since macOS v10.12. | Download |
2. AVC05-P / AVC08-P - USB-Video-Grabber for Windows 10/8/7/XP Remarks: AVC05-P & AVC08-P are using PotPlayer as Video Capture Tool on Windows 10. And AVC05-P & AVC05-P does not support macOS since v10.12.| Download|
3. AVC05-V2 / AVC08-V2- USB-Video-Grabber for Windows 10/8/7/XP Remarks: AVC05-V2 & AVC08-V2 are using VHS to DVD v4.0 as Video Capture Tool on Windows Only. They are not declared to support any macOS OS. | Download |
4. AVC03M-C-V2 - USB-Video-Grabber for Windows 10 Remarks: AVC03M-C-V2 is one of the earlist Driver Free USB-Video-Grabber for Windows OS (10 / 8 / 7 ). It is with VHS to DVD V4.0 software.| Download | Video Guide |
5. AVCB01 - USB-Video-Grabber for Windows 10 & macOS 10.15 Remarks: AVCB01 is one of the latest Hardware working with Window 10 and macOS 10.15. It requires driver installation and application software installation as well. | Download |
6. AVC03M-C-U - Ubuntu USB-Video-Capture Dongle Remarks: AVC03M-C-U is the very one for Ubuntu / Linux users. With this tool, Linux programmer can test it for their Video Streaming works. | Download |