HD00009 USB3.0 to HD/DVI/VGA Adapter
We strongly suggest you download the latest driver from Displaylink.com official website. Here Please go >> www.displaylink.com
The driver version (1.2 Released date - 10 Dec 2020) supports Big Sur 11.0, & Catalina 10.15. - https://www.displaylink.com/downloads
Please see displaylink support page for information on how to install this driver on Ubuntu. -https://www.displaylink.com/downloads
he DisplayLink software driver is inboxed in ChromeOS from build R51 (released in June 2016). All Chromebooks using ChromeOS build R51 or later will work with DisplayLink docks and adapters without additional driver installation. - https://www.displaylink.com/downloads
Enable any Android device to be a desktop workstation by installing this app and then connecting your Android device to a DisplayLink universal dock. This app will work with Android 5 (Lollipop) onwards.
Now you can use Microsoft Office, Google docs or any other productivity app on a desktop monitor with a keyboard and mouse.
- Enables one DisplayLink display up to 1920x1080
- DisplayLink Audio supported
- DisplayLink's wired Ethernet connection is not currently supported
- Android devices cannot currently enable USB and charge at the same time. This means it will not be possible for your Android device to charge while docked to a DisplayLink enabled docking station.
- Android device (tablet or phone) running OS version Lollipop or later (5.0 or later)
- USB Host Mode enabled on the Android device
- A USB OTG cable, to connect the USB DisplayLink enabled docking station cable (USB Type A) to the Android device.
- All USB 2.0 and 3.0 devices are supported. If the device is USB bus powered, you may have to attach it to an externally powered USB hub first, as the Android device might not be able to provide enough power.
Frequently Asked Questions