FAQ - VTOP PCIEMD01 PCI-Express Fax Modem ON GA-B85M-D3H
>> Go back to Buy VTOP PCIEMD01
Does the VTOP PCIEMD01 Internal Fax modem works with GA-B85M-D3H motherboard?
Till now, GA-B85M-D3H's latest version is v2.1 The Chipset is Intel® B85 Chipset. PCIEX4 & PCIEX16 can be used with VTOP PCIEMD01.
But Please be noted:
1. Update your Chipset Driver to the latest version.
2. Update your Windows OS's to the latest version according to Windows's suggestion.
- Windows 10 offers you the choice of when and how to get the latest updates to keep your device running smoothly and securely. To manage your options and see available updates, select Check for Windows updates. Or select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update .
Here's some other info you might be looking for:
- If you get an error when trying to update, see Fix Windows Update issues.
- If you're trying to activate Windows 10, see Activation in Windows 10 for more info.
- If you're having trouble installing updates, see Troubleshoot problems updating Windows 10.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, see Windows Update: FAQ.
- To get the latest major update of Windows 10, see Get the Windows 10 November 2019 Update.