Digitallife MIDI-C01 USB Type C MIDI Interface Cable
DigitalLife USB-C-MIDI Interface
- Easy to Transfer MIDI Signal from Music Instrument with MIDI Port
Note: This MIDI USB-C cable contains a built-in drive, So no extra drive required.Just connect the MIDI USB-C cables to your computer via USB directly.
- Innovative TYPE-C interface, plug and play. Bring more possibilities for connecting MIDI devices to the TYPE-C device. [Macbook / PC / IOS / Tabler etc] [IMPORTANT: Cable label 'IN' need to connect to device midi label 'OUT' port, and 'OUT' to 'IN' port.-]
- [ OS SUPPORT ] - Well compatible with most TYPE-C device & OS systems, Win 10/8/7, macOS 10.12+ [Tested on Mac OS 10.15.1]
- [ DATA INDICATOR ] - Intelligent build-in IN / OUT LED indicator, more easy to monitor MIDI DATA connections. [DATA IN / OUT]
- [ FAST & STABLE ] - High-performance FTP chip to ensure the stability of the input signal with ultra-low latency, freely enjoy fast & stable MIDI data transmission.
The USB 1X1 MIDI Interface is a complete USB-C-to-MIDI solution, equipped with a USB connection to your computer and a 1-in/1-out 16-channel MIDI connection to your MIDI devices.
The Digitallife MIDI-C01 USB-C-MIDI Interface cable is the fastest and easiest way to connect your keyboard to your computer, allowing the instant transfer of MIDI data. Simply plug the USB-C side into your computer and the MIDI side into your keyboard and access a limitless array of programs, software, and MIDI devices that expand your musical creativity. You also have the ability to save and edit your songs in the computer.
This was a replacement cable for a cheaper brand that didn’t work well for my intensive purpose (using a MacBook Pro with Catalina). As this computer only has USB-C ports, I needed a USB converter for the previous cable which may have been the issue. Everything has been seamless so far with this cable.
I’m new to MIDI but decided on this USB-C type of connector since my iPad Pro uses this connection instead of regular USB. Was also pleasantly surprised I could connect my digital piano with a C type port on my laptop as well. No regrets with the purchase!
We Also Recommend
49 Keys Roll Up Electronic Piano Silicone with Speaker - Music Instrument Christmas Gift
DigitalLife BM1003 USB Type-A MIDI Interface Cable (Metal,1.8m,Black)
DriverGenius USB Type C to 2.5G Network Ethernet Adapter - 4K/8K Streaming for Gamer (CUG3125)