DriverGenius HDCAP01-M HD Game Video Capture Device (1920x1080 @30fps, Metal)
The HDCAP01-M video capture card with HDMI loop output has the characteristics of simple installation, convenient carrying, superior performance and good compatibility. Easily capture up to 1080p @ 30fps video via the HDMI interface, such as Xbox, PS4, switches, camcorders, digital SLR cameras, and connect to Type C devices via Type C cable, such as laptops, desktops, etc. for final video editing. At the same time, the loop output with HDMI signal can be viewed on the big screen and enjoy higher visual effects.
Note: This device is HDCP compliant, and will not capture copy protected video, such as Blu-rays or the video output of Mac computers. However, this device will capture video to Mac computers and will capture non-encrypted video.
- Capture meetings, presentations or conference calls directly to your computer
- Upload recorded videos to any online video platform
- Record training and tutorial videos from your laptop or game console
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 / Mac OS 10.12 or higher
- CPU: 4th generation Intel i5 Quad-Core processor or higher
- RAM: 8GB or more
- Port: Available USB 3.0 port
- Non-HDCP video sources
- No need to install driver; plug and play.
- The input / Output resolution - 1080p @30fps
- Pass-through: Up to 1080p@30fps 【Non-HDCP Contents only.】
- Compatible with Windows, OS X operating system.
- The input and output signal can reach 1080p/30 Hz.
- Compatible HDMI Devices: PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Wii U, GoPro, Apple Mac, iPad, iPhone (5 & up), Android devices (HDMI compatible), Windows PC, Roku (games), Amazon Fire TV (games), DSLR camera 【Non-HDCP Contents only.】
- The hd video capture With HDMI loop output, enjoy a higher visual effects.
Quick Installation Guide
● MID-YEAR Shopping Carnival
Breaking Sale: Buy one Bluetooth Audio Receiver, Get FREE Auto Hands Soap Dispenser
Absolutely happy with this purchase.The only thing that took a while was to find out why I didn't get a picture of the MiraBox on the Mac.
Here the support was very friendly. In the end it came out that you still have to unlock the "camera" in the date settings for OBS
Bought this for streaming from my Switch.Be able to just plug it in to my PC and have it work great.Have tested it with my switch and ps4 by using OBS,no issue so far.Absolutely the device that streamers need.
The function is powerful and not need any driver,very easy setup.Use it on my Mac with my external webcam source for teleconference,also skype.I also use it to display the ps4 game on tv,it takes a full hd 1080p signal without latency.
Tres bon boitier d'aquisition enregistre en 1080p.Facile d'utilisation et transportable.L'appareil fait bien son boulot, à savoir enregistrer ce qui passe par l'hdmi.Je recommande.
We Also Recommend
1-Port HD Video Capture Device (1080p@30fps, Metal)
LinkStable HDCAP07 HDMI to USB3.0 Video Capture Device w/ MIC Input
V.TOP AVC05-V2 S-Video / Composite to USB 2.0 SD Video Capture Device